Tuesday, August 7, 2012

♫ Young, and wild, and THREE ♫

Today my little man has reached three years on earth.  This weekend will be filled with friends and family gathered together to celebrate Gentry and the joy he brings to all our lives.  He has such a strong personality and challenges us in amazing ways each and everyday.   


Gentry Fun Facts 
My favorite movie is Harry and the Henderson's
I call fruit snacks 'Blues', but mommy has no clue why!
I just mastered potty training, but would rather pee in the backyard anyday
I love to sing in the car, but will stop if you try to listen to me
One of my favorite phrases is 'you stop talkin to me'...what can I say, I'm three!

This stinker is stubborn, independent, and strong willed (wonder where he got those qualities?), but also possesses the uncanny ability to read when others are hurting.  He will wipe away your tear and then squeeze you tight with all 30 pounds of love he has.  Today I am sending every ounce of Happy Birthday juju to my G-man!





No comments:

Post a Comment