Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Beginnings

"Vitality shows not only in the ability to persist but the ability to start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Do I possess vitality?  Well, I am not sure but I do know this, I am still here, and I am still smiling.  That's got to count for something, right?  The following hold true:
  1. I had a blog, but it talked about things that are no more.
  2. I previously lived elements of a different life, the one that led me to this fresh start.
  3. I am uncertain, vulnerable, and experiencing the unknown.
  4. The two S's in my life, my smile and my son, are the constants amidst the chaos.
All of the above can be interpreted however you choose, but this blog is the narration to my fresh start.  I am ordinary, average, and simply ME, but each and everyday I strive to exceed the mundane.  I fight for each task, whether it be playing 'supermom' (which I am far from mastering), cooking, or crafting, to supercede normalcy, and leave the delicious taste of happiness upon my palette.
...and who wouldn't be happy with the above bundle 'o joy by their side?!

No comments:

Post a Comment